Tuesday 23 August 2011

Why do you not like Anna Hazare?

Anna Hazare, a name very familiar with us at present. Social Network has played a huge role in his campaign against corruption. Recently there has been slight divison of opinion on Anna on social networking website. Let's look at it.

Status 1: I hate Anna Hazare

Why?

Because Arundhati says so.

Who is Arundhati?

Well, I am not fully aware. She writes in newspapers.

Have you read her article?

No I saw the headline. I am not Anna, quite liked it.

Hmm, well Arundhati has been a social activist, primarily involved in controversies due to her nature of hogging limelight rather than working for people. She nearly got charged with sedition.

What is sedition?

Sedition is simpler words is treason. Basically when someone starts to speak against their own country. As per Arundhati Kashmir is not integral part of India. I am sure that you must be agreeing with that too.

Still, I don't like Anna, He is just a drama king.

Arundhati has been a long time supporter of Maoists. Apparently naxalism is a bigger threat than terrorism to the country. More innocents get killed in maoists attacks than on loc and combined terror attacks.

Still, I like what Arundhati says, she looks really cool with her nose pin and shades of her grey hair.

What are your reasons for not liking Anna?

Anna's bill is not goign to bring any change because charity starts at home. We all are corrupt and nothing is going to change unless we start to change ourselves. Arundhati says the same thing that bill is draconian and it is not going to bring any change.

So, has she proppose an alternative to Jan Lokpal Bill?

No.

How do you  think corruption can be challenged in India or the participation and support of clean, non corrupt people like Kiran Bedi to Anna? How much do you know about the other drafting committe members? What propsals are there in the bill? What is this Lokpal going to do?

There is no solution for corruption. I don't like Anna and that is my opinion.


So many questions were left unanswered but still our fellow Indians take pride in being an Indian and feels happier in supporting a narcissist activist than people who are really trying to bring change and ready to sacrifice their life for that.



Status 2: I dislike Anna.

Why?

Because too many people are liking him and if I like him too then no one will read my status.

Hmm, I assume that you would have read the lokpal bill and Anna's demands and why is he fasting?

Yes I have read everything.

And you still do not like Anna and what he is doing?

Yes, because that is my opinion and I will say whatever I want. If someone can stop it then they can try.

But you have read the bill and Anna's past as how from being a lance naik in Army he has championed the cause of common Indians and now even ready to put his life for the country.

Anna is doing it all for himself. He wants money and fame. And he was corrupt in the past.

Really, How do you know that?

I have seen a video 'real story of Anna Hazare'?

What was the story told in there?

Hmm, not much of real story that was. All I saw that there were few ex colleagues of Anna and they were talking about as how they did not get benefitted from Anna's earlier campaign.

How do you think corruption can be challenged in India?

First we have to clean up our own act then ask Govt to bring any changes.

Well, correct but by opposing Anna how it is going to help Anti corruption campaign? Is he not fasting for the introduction of a stronger Jan Lokpal bill in the parliament?

Well, there is no need to fast, a pact can be made and then corruption can be reduced.

What pact?

Oh oh, just a pact between govt and people of India. I have read everything and I am entitled to my opinion. I can say whatever I want. I hate Anna Hazare. This is my facebook and I will write whatever I want.


Conclusion: Not everyone needs to support Anna but he and his team members are trying to bring a change. An ombudsman bill which will give people more power to report against corrupt officials and politicians. If by supporting nothing si going to change then it is very clear that nothing is going to change by not supporting it. Govt proposed a very weak bill and even BJP has not come out in full support of the bill. There are various issues which might need a look in JLP draft but let parliament decide it. There was no need for the govt to propose their own bill.

People like Arundhati are publicity mongers. They always come up with s statement whic can keep them in the news. More importantly she is talking about naxalites and does not offer any alternative to lokpal atleast Aruna Roy has drafted a thrid version.

My request to fellow Indians. This is not the time for divison, this is the time to unite, unite to bring a change which will benefit our next generations.

CHOICE IS YOURS!

 


More to follow:

No comments:

Post a Comment